2020, the year of the energy audit for large companiesRoyal Decree 56/2016 stipulates the performance of energy audits at large companies to measure their energy consumption and help them establish guidelines to become more efficient.
Any company with a workforce of more than 250 or with a turnover of over 50 million euros is required by law to carry out an energy audit that studies at least 85% of the energy consumption of its installations.
ENERGY DIAGNOSIS AND DETAILED ENERGY AUDIT
Balantia, the right partner to fulfill the obligations of Royal Decree 56/2016We identify the energy-consuming elements within a facility to design operational and/or investment solutions that optimise the energy cost of each process studied.
To do this, we apply a methodology based on the UNE EN 16247 standard that minimises the client's efforts and speeds up the preparation of a detailed final report.
Depending on the priority of the client, we carry out two types of audits:
Executive report in which the client can see:
• Energy balance by source, both in energy and financial values.
• Energy balance by use, both in energy and financial values.
• Description of the company's main energy-consuming areas.
• Sectorial KPIs.
• Saving measures detected, both on an operational and investment level.
DETAILED ENERGY AUDIT
• Report with an in-depth description and assessment of each and every aspect related to the energy of an asset.
• This report will allow the company to comply with Royal Decree 56/2016 on Energy Audits.
The organisation may use the results of the energy audit to implement an Energy Management System that will provide a measured control of the installations and rule out the need for another energy audit in four years' time.